Monday, June 20, 2011

Semi-Homemade Whole Wheat Bagel Chips

I made bagel chips.
Not just any bagel chips, but whole wheat bagel chips.

Oh, and they have special cat-seducing powers.
Jade got closer and closer...
Psh, like I didn't notice!

He tried to be nonchalant,
But soon gave up on that idea and went with the frank approach.
His stares did not sway me into giving him one, however.
His attempts were futile.
Because I caught him every time (:
Nooooo!
Not even his "cute face" got to me.
"Pleaseee?"
Yeah, I'm one tough cookie.

How to make whole wheat bagel chips:
1) Buy mini whole wheat bagels (I like Pepperidge Farm)
2) slice each pre-sliced half of each bagel in half horizontally (so that would be 4 slices total)
3)Place on baking sheet, spritz with 100% olive oil spray (or cooking spray if you don't have that) and then season with whatever you want, I did a blend of garlic, salt, and pepper.
4)Flip them all over and repeat.
5) Bake for 20 minutes at 325 or until very toasted. Flip halfway through.

BAM. You just got bagel-chipped.

My favorite way of eating would be with salsa. Oh yeahh.
Step one: pour salsa on chip.
Step two: Take a bite. Savor. Rub it in the cat's face.
Rub it in some more
Repeat.
Any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment