Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Resolution

So my original plan was to not have a resolution this year. I know, I know, you HAVE to have a resolution; but I never really was one to make a solid resolution and stick with it. Sure I'd have small changes I would try to improve in myself but nothing set in stone.

Anyways, I was reading this article about what resolutions you should never make and one of them was about starting a blog. Ignoring Marie Claire's warnings, I realized that starting a blog would be the perfect resolution for me, so here I am.

This is something I've been wanting to do for a while, but I've just been really busy with school. I'm hoping this semester I will have some more free time. The main point of starting a blog for me is so that I can document interesting things going on in my life. Also, I always want to share all the great recipes/food combinations that I make so that others can try them out.

Here's to my first post! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment